Never underestimate the value of obtaining a handful of bomb salad alternatives on hand for straightforward mid-week meals. I got you covered with this Taco Salad variation.
Why I adore it: Taco…enough stated.
Taco Salad Ingredients
- Lean ground turkey, cooked and seasoned with taco seasoning
- Greens (romaine, kale, or spring mix), chopped
- Avocado, sliced
- Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- Corn removed from cob
- Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- Plain Greek Yogurt
Taco Salad Directions
- Assemble vegetables on best of greens.
- Serve with a spoon complete of every single salsa and yogurt (this will act as your dressing).
Need a tiny further carbs? Add 1-2 corn tortillas to wrap all this goodness up. (I advocate the street taco size).