Life ought to contain dessert.
To aid set healthy habits about dessert (or any food) bring much more intention.
Spend time preparing it as an occasion rather than standing by the freezer with a spoon in the pint of ice cream. Making dessert a ritual rather of a knee-jerk reaction pulls you into the present moment and enables you to practical experience dessert with all of your senses.
Bringing Your Intention
- Prepare the table by clearing the space, lighting a candle, turned off electronics, turn on music.
- Be hands-on by elevating even straightforward desserts with components of fresh fruit, dusting of spices and herbs, or serving on a particular plate.
- Invite your pals/loved ones to sit and have a conversation. Conversation cards are wonderful for this!
- 10 Phyllo Dough sheets (not puffed pastry which has a lot much more fat)
- 1 Egg white
- 1 tablespoon sugar + cinnamon, combined
- Halo Top Vanilla Bean Ice cream
- Fresh blackberries
- Confectionary sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper lay out 5 phyllo dough sheets.
- Brush with egg white.
- Sprinkle a couple of pinches of sugar + cinnamon mix.
- Add 5 much more sheets and repeat.
- Bake 10 minutes or till edges start to turn lightly golden.
- Cut cooked dough into preferred shapes.
- Serve with fresh fruit, ice cream, and dust of confectionary sugar.