The fantastic game day appetizer. Pair these crispy taders with your favored brisket and roasted root vegetable for a complete meal.
- 2 lbs mini round potatoes (Sometimes referred to as “one bite” potatoes)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups baby arugula (you can generally add far more greens!)
- 2 Tbsp lowered-fat feta cheese
- Coarse Salt
- In a substantial pot add potatoes and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook till potatoes are tender (can poke quickly with a fork).
- Drain and sit for 3 minutes to cool slightly.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then scatter cooked potatoes about the paper.
- Using a flat mallet (or what ever flat utensil you have), press into every single potato to smash it flat.
- Drizzle olive oil and course salt on potatoes. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 425 degrees till edges are crispy with a tender center.
- Top with ranch and buffalo sauces (recipes under), arugula, and feta cheese.
The Sauce Ingredients
- 2 cups non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dry seasoning
- Hot sauce or buffalo wing sauce
Combine 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt and 1/2 to 1 Tbsp hidden Valley Ranch Dry seasoning. Adjust for preferred taste.
Combine 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt with your 1/2-1 Tbsp of your favored hot sauce or buffalo sauce. Adjust for preferred spice level.