The following hospital and health system executive moves have been reported within the final week:
1. Nashville, Tenn.-based Ardent Health Services named Martin Bonick president and CEO, efficient Aug. 17.
2. Gary, Ind.-based Methodist Hospitals named Matt Doyle president and CEO.
3. Michael Ehrat was named CEO of Fawcett Memorial Hospital in Port Charlotte, Fla., along with his tasks as CEO of Englewood (Fla.) Community Hospital.
4. Einstein Healthcare Network President and CEO Barry Freedman is retiring from the Philadelphia-based health system, efficient Dec. 31.
5. Boone Hospital Center in Columbia, Mo., named Troy Greer CEO, efficient Sept. 1, in line with the Missourian.
6. Danville, Va.-based Sovah Health named Sheranda Gunn-Nolan, DO, market CMO.
7. Louisville, Ky.-based Norton Healthcare tapped Randy Hamilton as chief administrative officer of Norton Audubon Hospital.
8. Portneuf Medical Center in Pocatello, Idaho, named Jordan Herget CEO.
9. Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare named Sabrina High chief technique officer for its three Central Valley Market hospitals in California.
10. Gary Kienbaum, chief nursing officer of Wailuku, Hawaii-based Maui Memorial Medical Center, will retire subsequent 12 months, in line with The Maui News.
11. Houston-based Memorial Hermann Health System named Alec King executive vp and CFO, efficient Oct. 1.
12. Greenbrae, Calif.-based MarinHealth named David Klein, MD, CEO, efficient Sept. 1.
13. Grand Forks, N.D.-based Altru Health System selected Dave Molmen to function interim CEO following the departures of CEO Brad Wehe and CFO Sara Lusignan.
14. Bridgeport (Conn.) Hospital named Victor Morris, MD, CMO and senior vp for medical affairs.
15. Navicent Health President and CEO Ninfa Saunders, DHA, MSN, is retiring from the Macon, Ga.-based system.
16. Johnson City, Tenn.-based Ballad Health named Jamie Swift, RN, chief an infection prevention officer and assistant vp of an infection prevention.
17. Grand Blanc, Mich.-based McLaren Health Care tapped Kimberly Keaton Williams as chief variety officer.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2020. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content material? View our insurance policies by clicking right here.